The iconic watch brand has launched a new golf GPS watch with enhanced features to help track performance.
Renowned watch company TAG Heuer has launched a new special edition watch called the TAG Heuer Connected Golf Edition.
The Connected Golf Edition is the second golf specific watch launched by TAG Heuer after tasting success with the ‘TAG Heuer Connected 45 Golf Edition GPS Watch’ in 2019.
Features of TAG Heuer Connected Golf Edition –
- Ultra lightweight black titanium case
- Matte black ceramic bezel features 18 engraved and lacquered graduations
3. Crown flanked with two functional pushers at 2 and 4 o’clock which are used to record shots and shot distances with precision.
4. Flush OLED touchscreen protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
5. Also comes with a black rubber alternative for a more subtle and formal aesthetic.
6. Gives the golfer insights to improve scores and displays 99 per cent of golf courses around the world (40,000 maps).
7. Supports tracking of running, cycling, walking or fitness sessions.
8. Fitted with a magnetic battery charger, and comes with a dedicated travel pouch and accessory box that contains four TAG Heuer-branded tees, a branded divot tool, three branded balls and the additional black rubber strap.
“The TAG Heuer Connected Golf Edition further solidifies our leadership in the luxury smartwatch segment with a one-of-a kind timepiece thoughtfully crafted to boost the player’s game and stand out on the course. Playing with a TAG Heuer Connected is a true game changer that will give any golfer an immediate competitive edge,” explains Frédéric Arnault, TAG Heuer’s Chief Strategy and Digital Officer.